District #9 schoolhouse

Dublin Core

Title

District #9 schoolhouse

Description

The schoolhouse for Common School District #9, built in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration. Closed in the late 1950s, according to local historian Lois Glewwe, when the district merged with Rosemount, the building remains standing at Rich Valley Park but remains closed to the public by the city of Inver Grove Heights as of July 2024.

Creator

Works Progress Administration

Publisher

Cory Haala

Date

2023

Format

Photograph

Type

Photograph

Coverage

Rich Valley Park, Inver Grove Heights

Files

district 9 schoolhouse 1936.jpg

Citation

Works Progress Administration, “District #9 schoolhouse,” Inver Grove History, accessed July 19, 2024, http://invergrovehistory.org/items/show/146.

Output Formats